Is Green Tea good for you??
Most of us know that green tea is filled with Anti- Oxidants. But by just incorporating 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day helps you in many ways!! This is a great way to be healthy - and green tea is yummy too!!
I have been drinking green tea almost everyday 5 times a day! I love the taste and green tea comes in so many flavors that I can't get enough of it!! I have been more energized and have been feeling better internally as well. What makes green tea so good for you?
Well here are some great facts about Green Tea:
Green tea helps to reduce the incidences of colon, bladder, esophageal, pancreas, rectal and stomach cancer by up to 60%. The antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate in green tea is very effective in fighting these forms of cancers.
- Green tea helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase the ratio of good cholesterol (HDL). (NO MORE CHEERIOS DIET!!)
- Green tea helps to stop the development of blood clots which lead to strokes and heart attacks.
- Green tea helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- Green tea helps to lower blood sugar levels and prevents Type 2 diabetes.
- Green tea helps to protect the liver against toxins.
- Green tea helps to promote oral health by destroying the bacteria that forms plaque.
- Green tea helps destroys free radicals.
- Green tea helps to boost the immune system.
- Green tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Green tea helps to maintain a healthy fluid balance which helps to relieve stress and fatigue.
- Green tea helps to stimulate your metabolism which helps with weight loss.
Why don't you introduce green tea into your daily drinking regimen and see how much better you start feeling! Not to mention energized because its naturally caffeinated!!!
By the by, Black Tea is not the same as Green Tea. They're different colors!! Ha ha Just kidding, Black tea is processed differently so it loses almost all of its healthful attributes.
This site has more information about Green tea, if you would like to know more:
Ready to get your hands on some green tea?
Visit your local Coffee Bean for some awesome flavors or go online to The Republic of Teas' website for even more of a delicious selection!!