Monday, May 3, 2010

Great Things To Try!!!

I am SO obsessed with two products recently:


Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Creme





Aveeno Radiant Skin Daily Moisturizer SPH 15


My skin has never looked or felt so flawless before! Not to mention I am drinking Kangen Water daily. Kangen Water is alkaline water which is a healthier form of water with significant anti-oxidant properties. I have completely cut out sodas and artificial juices, and have substituted them with green tea!!! YUM!




 Enagic Kangen Water Leveluk SD501 Water Ionizer Machine


The Aveeno Radiant Moisturizer has promised to even out my skin tone and texture, and even out discolorations in 4 weeks. I am LOVING IT! I have never used a moisturizer before because I was afraid I would break out, I haven't broken out from this stuff! Plus its SPH 15 which is a MUST to help prevent aging due to the sun!! 





The Burt's Bees Eye Creme has Royal Jelly in it which has Vitamin K components, and Vitamin K helps rid of dark under eye circles (which I have badly). I use this creme 2 times a day and I love the results. 





Overall with these products and my water drinking, I am hydrated and am frankly glowing! I feel great and recommend you try out these products when you can!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment