Friday, May 28, 2010

Bidding War! Victorious!!

So for the past two days I have had my eye on this lovely Swing dress. The bid started at $1.50. I thought I had this in the bag, because for in two days only one additional person bid on it but still didn't hit my max bid. Low and behold as I was getting a pedicure yesterday, I was watching the auction at 5 minutes left.. and the bidding war had begun!! within the last 60 seconds the dress went from 5.75 to 38.00 dollars!! I was rushing on getting my last and final max bid in at $45.00 with only 10 seconds left on the clock! *TA-DAA* I WON IT!! (EVIL LAUGH INSERT HERE)


I won this green beauty for $38.00 + $5.00 Shipping. A Great deal I must add! It feels good to win an auction but boy oh boy is it stressful! It sure can make a girl like me anxious!

Now I wanna learn how to swing dance for sure! And I think I might take a couple of Cosplay shots.. Fallout 3 status! It'll be fun! HA HA HA 



I AM SUCH A GEEK!


On another note... I am working on another makeup tutorial. I just have to finish editing it and whatnot. Its my attempt for this look:



The Sweet Escape

Although I couldn't get my bangs to stay that way, I think it turned out alright! Stay tuuuuuned to see how I did the look!



My gold glasses are subbing for the gold jail bars! LOL and I am somewhat wearing jail stripes! HE HE HE!!

1 comment:

  1. cute and thnks for the bday wishes :]

    wanted to ask you how u made ur youtube badge :]

    ReplyDelete