Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Is It

Hi there! My name is Megan, I'm 20 years old and I live in California. I have about 10 other blogs that I have lost track of over the years, so I am once again trying to start fresh and be dedicated to this one. I doubt anyone reads this nonsense, I myself am not a "Blog Reader... or BLOGGER" I don't even know what that really means?!? But I just wanted to try again and write down my thoughts, feelings and experiences and maybe someone will come along and read it (if it's interesting enough). Well, here I go!!

Like I said earlier in the post, I'm 20 years old. I will be 21 this May, It's honestly not that exciting to me anymore. I feel so much older than I really am already and I have done a thing or two in my earlier years... 21 doesn't even seem that fascinating to me anymore. "WOOHOO" I'll be able to buy alcohol.. Big deal I don't even drink anyway, the very thought of alcohol makes me sick. It never used to when I was in High School... but now it does and it doesn't bother me at all.

So I said I feel older than I really am, maybe I'm just an old soul. But physically as well.. I went to the doctor a few months back.. had a ton of illnesses checked off on the list like: Upset Stomach, Anxiety, Sleep Disorders, Migraines, Ear Aches, Ulcers, etc. The doctor was actually worried about my condition. She said a girl my age shouldn't have all those checked off... So I thought to myself "What's wrong with me?" Some say Hypochondria... But I'm Not making these things up... I really feel that way! The Doctor recommended Anti-Depressants.. BUT IM NOT DEPRESSED! Plus too many people I know "OFF" themselves while on that type of medication... So that's not an option for me... For now I don't know whats up with my body.. Maybe I'll find out later.

I am a very upbeat person. For the most part very hyper and giggly. I LOVE to laugh, Its my favorite honestly, It feels good to just let yourself bust into laughter! You may feel sore if you're laughing too long but after your done you just feel sooo good! Okay well I am rambling on about nothing Its 7am and I am SLEEEPY... Havent gone to bed yet tonight so I think I'm off to DREAMLAND for now.

Until Nextime Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment