Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reminiscing

So I was reading one of my old blogs from 2004 (Way long time ago). I Wrote Sept 30th 2004 @ 8:30PM that I was extremely happy and content with my life. I was with my high school boyfriend at the time and I was doing good in school, I got my first car and we moved into a really nice house. I wrote that I was scared to write how happy I was down because I was scared that something bad was going to happen, I said SOMETHING BAD ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN I AM HAPPY... Turns out I was right and I didn't even realize it till now. Oct 31st 2004 (one month and 5 hours later) My friend Joe Magin died...

So far that tragedy still burns deep in my heart and makes me extremely sad - It is to this day the saddest day of my life.

Have you lost someone that meant so much to you? Someone you probably took for granted and didn't notice how much they actually meant to you until they were gone? I sometimes feel stupid that I still care so much about him and I still cry at times. Should I have moved on by now? I don't know all the answers I just know that he was a big part of my life and always will be. Not everyone knew the bond him and I had.. But I will hold it in my heart forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment